What are the major attractions in Ashford?
If your trip to Ashford is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Thorpe Park and Twickenham Stoop. These top attractions are sure to leave an impression.
Fun and adventure await around every turn here. Some of the top attractions close by are Baitul Futuh Mosque, Kempton Racecourse and Staines Bridge. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ashford?
The beauty of having your own car is that you can travel anywhere, anytime. Make the most of your freedom by experiencing all there is to do in Farnham. It's just 22 miles away. Explore the area beginning with Lion and Lamb Yard, Birdworld and St Andrew's Church. Don't miss Waverley either! Just 22 miles away, Waverley Abbey, Chiddingfold Golf Club and West Surrey Golf Club are must-sees here.
Where are the best convention centers near Ashford?
If you're going to Ashford for work-related reasons, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some convention and business centers. With your own set of wheels, you're sure to make it there on time. Here are some of the most well known:
- The Lightbox (9 miles away).
- Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre (12 miles away).
- Baden-Powell House (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ashford?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you want to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature will soon become your new best buddy. Sift through the cheapest deals from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices fall for your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by changing the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Last but not least, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to grab yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Ashford?
Rent a car and see Ashford your way. Want to head out into some nearby natural areas? Go with a full-size car. This vehicle is perfect for those after outdoor adventures. Just want to get easily from A to B and traveling lightly? If you aren't planning on driving very far, a zippy mini is a fantastic option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ashford?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of luxurious rental vehicles on offer in Ashford. What you opt for is largely dependent on your budget and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick an elite SUV, or perhaps a cushy mid-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you just need a set of wheels to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).