What are the major attractions in El Paso?
If your trip to El Paso is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Explore the best that this city has to offer by adding El Paso Zoo and Chamizal National Memorial to your must-see list. If you've got an extra day to spare, take a look at El Paso Museum of Art and El Paso Museum of History as well.
Plan a stop at El Paso County Coliseum. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many travelers' must-do lists. Concordia Cemetery and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
Where are the best convention centers near El Paso?
If you're here for primarily business purposes, you'll likely be heading to Judson F. Williams Convention Center. It's situated 3 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in El Paso?
Here are some of our top suggestions if you want to grab the best price on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter feature to help point you toward the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab journey to a nearby rental car outlet might reward you with some impressive savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are flexible, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for El Paso?
Having your own ride in El Paso will give you more freedom to go wherever you want at your leisure. Maybe you're planning to leave the city behind, hit the country roads, and go where the wind blows. If that's the case, pick up the keys to one of our full-size or mid-size SUVs and check out the coastal plains in the area. If you'd prefer to experience the bright lights of the city, slide behind the wheel of something small. Navigating bustling streets and heavy traffic will be a lot easier with a compact or mini car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in El Paso?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream car can easily be a reality! Imagine the joy of cruising down the highway in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you need is a trusty set of wheels to get you quickly from A to B. Flashy or frugal? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in El Paso.