What are the major attractions in Watford?
Close to the city center, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. If you still have some room on that schedule, the Bushey Museum and Art Gallery and Watford Market will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Watford?
You don't have to spend all your time in Watford, especially when world-famous attractions are not too far away. Thorpe is 17 miles away and the home of Windsor Castle. It's worth a visit.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Watford?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Use our clever filter tool to help point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable prices for your selected destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these great offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!