What are the major attractions in Watford?
If your trip to Watford is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Watford Market. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. Watford Palace Theatre and Watford Colosseum are also close by and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Watford?
The beauty of having your own car is that you can go where you want, when you want. Make full use of your newfound freedom by discovering all that there is to do in Ware. It's just 22 miles away. Rye Meads Nature Reserve ought to be at the top of your list here. Top Events GB and Artshed are terrific attractions too. Waltham Abbey is another popular option. It's 19 miles away and has a variety of fascinating things to do. Waltham Abbey Gardens, Waltham Abbey Church and Lee Valley White Water Centre are only the start.
Where are the best convention centers near Watford?
Constantly on the go for work-related purposes? Convention centers are probably familiar places to you. With easy access to hotels, restaurants and cafés, you can be sure your trip will be a success if you're heading to any of these places:
- O2 Forum Kentish Town (12 miles away).
- Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre (12 miles away).
- Forge Music and Arts Venue (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Watford?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our nifty filter tool is going to be your new bestie. Browse the cheapest deals from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay upfront, so keep an eye out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and lock in your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Watford?
A rental car will help you get around the best sights quickly and comfortably in Watford. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to stretch your budget, a mini or a compact is an excellent option. These zippy cars are economical to run and easy to park. If you've got the kids in tow, a full-size car or an SUV will give you all the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Watford?
You'll be happy to hear that there's an impressive variety of both high-end and economy rentals in Watford. What you end up going with will depend on your funds and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to whiz around town in at the cheapest price possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).