What are the major attractions in St Albans?
Not far from the heart of the city, the Verulamium Museum is one sight to consider putting on your must-see list. Verulamium Park and the Royal National Rose Society Gardens are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near St Albans?
Dig out your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've marked off the best sights in St Albans, you'll find a big-name attraction just a little down the road. Travelers from all over the world make a stop at the Big Ben. You can access it from London, 19 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near St Albans?
If you're mostly here for work-related reasons, you'll likely be making your way to O2 Forum Kentish Town. You'll find it 16 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in St Albans?
Below you'll find our top recommendations to bag the best price on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter feature to steer you towards the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible deal around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Nobody enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay in advance and get some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag a truckload of savings!