How can I get a cheap car rental in Europe?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest price in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try getting a better deal by changing the days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some impressive savings.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Europe?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Europe. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than an engine and four wheels. What type of car will it be this time?