What are the major attractions in Seattle?
If your trip to Seattle is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
If you're not already excited to see Pike Place Market and Space Needle while you're in Seattle, you should be. They're some of the most famous sights and landmarks in the world.
You'll have to rise with the sun if you're planning to see all the notable attractions that this place has to offer. Washington State Convention Center and Columbia Center are no-brainers. Museum of Pop Culture and Seattle Center can't be missed either.
Close to the city center, Westlake Center is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. Times Square Building and Pike Pine Retail Core are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Seattle?
Visit Seattle for its wonderful style and character. That said, you've also got amazing sights right on your doorstep! About 25 miles away in Tacoma, Museum of Glass lures big crowds all year round. Why not visit and see what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Seattle?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car, putting on some tunes and driving to the coast. Seattle has some gorgeous beaches nearby, so grab a good book (and a kite if it's breezy) and set off to one of these fantastic options:
- Madison Park Beach (3 miles away).
- Alki Beach (3 miles away).
- Meydenbauer Beach Park (6 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Seattle?
If you have some important business to attend to in Seattle, there's a good chance you'll be spending plenty of time in a major convention center. If that's the case, you might want to hear about some of the ones that have hotels, cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Washington State Convention Center (0.2 miles away).
- Meydenbauer Center (7 miles away).
- Heritage Hall (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Seattle?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our convenient filter tool is going to be your new BFF. Check out the biggest discounts from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable deals for your selected location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Seattle?
Nothing says fun like a road trip, especially when you're journeying somewhere as sensational as Seattle. With world-famous sights like Pike Place Market and Space Needle, there's so much to see and so little time. That's where a rental car will help. You'll be able to travel to many more places — but choose something small for easy city driving, like a mini. If you don't want to tackle those daunting streets, King County is full of natural marvels. Ditch the zippy runabout for something larger, like a four-wheel drive, and discover the most impressive mountains.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Seattle?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting the car of your dreams is easier than you think! Imagine rolling into town in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're chasing is a reliable set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Seattle.