What are the major attractions in Bracknell?
Ensure you put aside enough time for more than a quick drive-by of Legoland during your time in Bracknell. Hop out of your car, go for a walk and spend some time discovering this iconic landmark.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at the South Hill Park. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your itinerary, the Berkshire Golf Club and the Look Out Discovery Centre will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bracknell?
Bracknell is home to some awesome sights, but there are other things to feast your eyes on in the surrounding area. How does a landmark attraction sound? The Big Ben hardly needs an introduction. Located about 3 miles away in London, be sure to organize your travel calendar to include this unmissable attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bracknell?
Below are our top recommendations if you're looking to bag the best price on a rental car:
- Research as many different offers as possible (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab trip to a close-by car rental office might score you some generous savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- And finally, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to bag the biggest savings!