Where is United States of America?
Driving in a foreign country is a daunting thought for some travelers, but you don't have to stress. Read up on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of United States of America in no time. You'll find United States of America on the continent of North America. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Washington, will jump out at you. If you'd like to learn more about how this country is run, a stop here is a terrific idea.
What are the major attractions in United States of America?
Ready to take off on your big United States of America trip? Want some tips on what kind of things to include in your travel itinerary? Don't fret — we're here to point you in the right direction. Here are the most popular attractions in this awesome destination:
- Discovery Center (137 miles from the center of New York, United States of America)
- Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge (423 miles from the center of Texas, United States of America)
- Texas Motor Speedway (168 miles from the center of Texas, United States of America)
What are the best road trip destinations in United States of America?
With miles and miles of well-maintained highways and tempting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their United States of America vacations into driving adventures. If you're planning the road trip of a lifetime, it pays to know which cities are worthy of your bucket list. Here are some of the most popular cities in this magnificent place:
- New York (population of 8,175,100)
- Los Angeles (population of 3,792,600)
- Chicago (population of 2,695,600)
- Houston (population of 2,099,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in United States of America?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our nifty filter tool to steer you towards the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert and immediately find out when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a nearby rental car office might score you some generous savings;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so keep an eye out for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.