Where is United States of America?
United States of America is waiting. There's no end to the new adventures and experiences you can have once you climb into that rental car. To squeeze every last drop out of your trip, here are a few basics that everyone ought to know. United States of America is just one of the countries located in North America, a land mass that never fails to exhilarate and delight. Its capital is Washington. Home to some of the country's most well-renowned attractions, it's the perfect introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in United States of America?
You might find it tricky getting a parking spot right out the front of these iconic attractions, but trust us — they're definitely worth a short wander. The best thing about a journey to United States of America is finally checking these off your bucket list:
- J. Paul Getty Museum (12 miles from the center of Los Angeles)
- Smolen-Gulf Covered Bridge (2 miles from the center of Austinburg)
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center (0.5 miles from the center of Dallas)
What are the best road trip destinations in United States of America?
Being in control of when and where you travel is a huge advantage of having your own rental car on vacation. Take the reins on your adventure around United States of America and relish the freedom of exploring its biggest and best destinations at your own pace. Experience some (or all) of this place's most famous cities:
- New York (population of 8,175,100)
- Los Angeles (population of 3,792,600)
- Chicago (population of 2,695,600)
- Houston (population of 2,099,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in United States of America?
Below are our top recommendations if you want to score the best price on a rental car:
- Look into as many different deals as you can (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A short cab ride to a nearby car rental center might reward you with big savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes being whacked with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in United States of America?
Sometimes it's better to think small, especially if you'll be cruising the streets of New York and Los Angeles. Economy rental cars are the top choice for tourists in United States of America — and there's loads to love about them. Easily zip around town, enjoy terrific gas mileage, and most importantly, save on rental fees. These low-cost little cars prove bigger doesn't always mean better!
Should I get a luxury rental car in United States of America?
First of all, there's a huge variety of both economy and high-end vehicles to rent in United States of America. What you go for depends on your budget and what you're hoping to do. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a slick mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after a set of wheels to zip around town in as economically as possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).