Where is Oregon?
There's so much to see and do in Oregon, and there's nothing like diving headfirst into your adventures with a rental car. Here's a little info to get you started. Oregon is a state of United States of America. Its capital city, Salem, is home to around 154,600 people. Have a chat with the locals and discover more about the exciting things to see and do in this fantastic destination.
What are the major attractions in Oregon?
Raring to get started on your Oregon getaway? Thinking about what to put on your itinerary? There's no need to fret — we can point you in the right direction. Here are a few popular attractions in this exciting place:
- End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center (11 miles from the center of Portland (and vicinity), Oregon)
- Portland Japanese Garden (1 mile from the center of Portland (and vicinity), Oregon)
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) (1 mile from the center of Portland (and vicinity), Oregon)
What are the best road trip destinations in Oregon?
Oregon is an amazing place to take to the open road behind the wheel of your own rental car. Turn up your favorite playlist and enjoy the freedom of exploring all the region's gems scattered between each of its most celebrated tourist destinations. Here are some of the most popular regions to visit in this exciting place:
- Portland (population of 583,800)
- Eugene (population of 156,200)
- Salem (population of 154,600)
- Bend (population of 76,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oregon?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Our handy filter tool will be your new best buddy. Scan all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If your dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!