How can I get a cheap car rental in Maryland?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Our nifty filter tool will soon be your new best friend. Size up the hottest deals from all over the web with just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable deals for your desired location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so watch out for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Maryland?
Bigger isn't always better, and that's true in the case of your wheels. In Maryland, compact cars are the most commonly booked rental vehicle for loads of reasons. More gas to the gallon, better handling, and ease of parking are just the tip of the iceberg! If you have plans to cruise around Washington or Baltimore, choose something that's chic and compact.
From rolling hills to coastal plains and sandy shores, Maryland has some idyllic natural areas. Why not venture out and drive around a few of them? Leave the city behind and embark on some fun excursions. An SUV is a perfect fit for those longer drives. With an ability to deal with every type of road, these bigger vehicles make it a snap to detour from the beaten track.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Maryland?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting the car of your dreams can easily be a reality! Picture yourself cruising down the highway in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe you're just after a trusty set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Maryland.