How can I get a cheap car rental in Virginia?
Here are our top tips to grab the best deal on a rental car:
- Look into as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that chore simple as ABC!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices get lower for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting the hottest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your hire car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some places reward you handsomely for paying upfront and keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- Last of all, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to grab yourself a ton of savings!