How can I get a cheap car rental in Utah?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Browse as many different offers as you can (we make that job child's play!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices fall for your destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep an eye open for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Utah?
Comfortable, convenient, and with excellent fuel economy — it's little wonder intermediate cars are the most booked rental category in Utah. These vehicles are ideal for travelers who desire more storage space but also want their car to be compact enough to easily navigate the crowded streets of Salt Lake City and Provo. Whether you're taking an extended road trip or enjoying a weekend away, you're sure to find a suitable option in our excellent intermediate range.
From mountains to canyons and salt lakes, Utah offers some picturesque natural wonders. Why not head out and marvel at a few of them? Escape town and organize some excursions. An SUV is well suited to longer drives. Designed to deal with any kind of terrain, these bigger vehicles make it easy to detour from the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Utah?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Utah, a roomy SUV could be your perfect match. If you're looking for the best possible deal and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a versatile compact is a smart pick. All you have to do is decide what will suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the wide, open road.