Car rentals in Orange: All you need to know
An Orange car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even find out what the rest of California has to offer. We've collected your most popular questions about car rentals in Orange. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where can I get a great deal on a car rental in Orange?
We always strive to get you the best price. However, you can do a couple things to keep your next booking affordable. You can:
- Compare all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Educate yourself on any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you will know the true cost before you book
- Determine what vehicle you'll need for your trip. Don't rent more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Orange.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Orange?
CarRentals.com has around a half-dozen rental suppliers to choose from in Orange. You'll find some of the best suppliers, like Enterprise. Read through the reviews to help you figure out which one meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Orange?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this California city means you're certain to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Orange?
Generally, the age limit for renting a car in Orange is 21. Please note, you may find that there is an added charge if you're under the age of 25 or for larger or higher category cars. Read through the terms to find what the exact price is before you reserve your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Orange?
When driving around Orange or the rest of the U.S. of A., you'll need insurance. Almost every supplier needs proof of insurance before you rent a car. Many countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to buy additional insurance through the rental car dealer, if you are concerned your insurance won't cover your rental during your trip. Moreover, as a United States citizen, you can also book Collision Damage Coverage through CarRentals.com at checkout.
Although many major card issuers, like Visa and MasterCard, give some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For instance, you may not be covered if you reserve a larger or luxury vehicle. Be sure to check your rental car company's policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
At CarRentals.com, we encourage a full tank policy. You pick up your rental with a full tank, and you will want to return it with a full tank of gas. If you want to save some money, fill up your tank before you bring it back. Stations near airports or car rental places tend to have higher prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for anyone who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Know before you go
Be sure you check a few things before you leave the lot. You should take time to:
- Look over the vehicle and determine if there is any dents or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new city
Book your Orange car rental today
Know that you can count on a great vehicle that will leave you with extra money in the bank when you book with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your perfect Orange rental car when you book with us. See you on the road.