How can I get a cheap car rental in Idaho?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Our clever filter tool will be your new bestie. Sift through the hottest bargains from all over the web with just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a close-by rental car center may mean some generous savings;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What is the most popular rental car category in Idaho?
Small but spacious, intermediate vehicles offer the perfect balance between affordability and comfort. Throw your luggage in the trunk and enjoy road tripping through Idaho in this popular ride. With a good amount of storage space and fantastic gas mileage, it's no surprise they get booked up fast. If you have plans to cruise around Boise or Idaho Falls, you'll appreciate that these mid-size vehicles are simple to navigate and a cinch to parallel park.
It's always a good idea to head out of the city, and if you do, get ready to be richly rewarded. With rolling hills, lakes, and mountains to explore, Idaho is ripe for exciting adventures. A larger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the family more room and comfort for those long, leisurely drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Idaho?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an unforgettable road trip around Idaho, a roomy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you want the best possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a smart pick. All you have to do is work out what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and rack up those miles.