What are the major attractions in North America?
If you're looking for things to see and do on your North America trip, we can give you some pointers. Here are a few of the most iconic attractions in this thrilling destination:
- J. Paul Getty Museum (12 miles from the center of Los Angeles)
- Smolen-Gulf Covered Bridge (2 miles from the center of Austinburg)
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center (0.5 miles from the center of Dallas)
What are the best road trip destinations in North America?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this wonderful region. North America is one of those special places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its impressive destinations. With your own rental car, you can spend as little or as long as you like discovering every square inch of it. Try to squeeze in as many of this place's most well-known destinations as you can:
- New York (population of 8,175,100)
- Los Angeles (population of 3,792,600)
- Chicago (population of 2,695,600)
- Toronto (population of 2,600,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in North America?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our nifty filter tool will soon become your new BFF. Browse the cheapest bargains from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your ideal ride.
Should I get a luxury rental car in North America?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around North America, a safe and sturdy SUV could be your perfect match. If you're looking for the cheapest possible price and plan on doing a lot of city driving, an economy car is a wise pick. All you have to do is work out what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and clock up those miles.