How can I get a cheap car rental in Texas?
Below are our top tips if you want to grab the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace and so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a full extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to grab some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.