Where is North Carolina?
There's no finer way to experience North Carolina than from the comfort of your own rental car. Here are some key facts about North Carolina to get your adventure started. North Carolina is a state of United States of America. You might like to make your first stop its capital city, Raleigh. Roughly 403,900 people call this place their home.
What are the major attractions in North Carolina?
If you're preparing to begin your journey through North Carolina and unsure what to stick on your must-see list, listen up. We've got some tips on what you can't miss. Climb in, buckle up and get set to discover North Carolina Aviation Museum. This sight draws in many adventurers every year and is 2 miles from the prominent city of Asheboro. After that, top up the gas tank and find out why so many tourists visit Biltmore Estate. This famous attraction is 4 miles from Asheville and just waiting to be crossed off your list.
What are the best road trip destinations in North Carolina?
With a wealth of beautiful highways and open roads, many travelers opt to turn their North Carolina vacations into self-drive tours. If you're embarking on the road trip of a lifetime, it pays to know which cities to add to your bucket list. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most famous cities:
- Charlotte (population of 731,400)
- Raleigh (population of 403,900)
- Greensboro (population of 269,700)
- Fayetteville (population of 200,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in North Carolina?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature will become your new BFF. Check out the cheapest discounts from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best prices for your location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to make sure you're scoring the best possible deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in North Carolina?
If all you want is four wheels and an engine, opt for an economy car. They're the most booked type of rental vehicle in North Carolina. In addition to all the standard features, they come with added benefits like fabulous fuel economy and cheap rental fees. Jump behind the wheel of one and navigate Charlotte and Raleigh effortlessly.
Don't restrict your adventuring to the urban centers. North Carolina has some sensational scenery, such as coastal plains, sandy shores, and tablelands. A car like a convertible will help you travel around them in style. These rental vehicles are ideal for those hoping to appreciate the views with the top down. Who doesn't love the feeling of the wind blowing through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in North Carolina?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge variety of both economy and luxury rental vehicles on offer in North Carolina. What you opt for is largely dependent on your budget as well as what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for an elite SUV, or perhaps a flashy medium-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you just need something to whiz around town in as economically as possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).