Where is Colorado?
There's so much to explore in Colorado, and there's nothing like plunging headfirst into a new adventure with a rental car. Here's a little information to get you going. You can't truly say that you've explored every nook and cranny of United States of America without paying a visit to the state of Colorado. While you're here, don't forget to call in to its capital, Denver. This bustling destination is home to approximately 600,200 people.
What are the major attractions in Colorado?
If you're about to begin your journey through Colorado and unsure what to put on your must-do list, listen up. We'll give you a rundown on what you simply can't miss. Load up the car and head straight for Aspen Mountain. You'll find this tourist landmark 0.2 miles from the notable city of Aspen. You’ll also want to pull in at Snowmass Mountain, which is 0.3 miles from Snowmass Village.
What are the best road trip destinations in Colorado?
Colorado is a fantastic place to take to the highways in your own set of wheels. Crank up the tunes and enjoy the flexibility of checking out all the hidden gems scattered between each of its most celebrated travel destinations. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most famous cities:
- Denver (population of 600,200)
- Colorado Springs (population of 416,400)
- Fort Collins (population of 144,000)
- Pueblo (population of 106,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Colorado?
Here are some of our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the best bargain in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for another full day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- And finally, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to score yourself a ton of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Colorado?
Who needs all the bells and whistles? Economy cars are the most popular sort of rental car for travelers in Colorado, and for good reason. You'll enjoy incredible fuel economy as you cruise through the streets of Denver and Mesa in this small car. They're a delight to drive, simple to park, and most importantly, easy on your bank balance.
Obviously, you can't check out Colorado without enjoying a few of its nature spots. Go road tripping around mountains and alpine meadows from the comfort of something larger, like a mid-size or full-size SUV. Pack up the gang and whatever other supplies you need — these vehicles offer loads of space for luggage without compromising on room.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Colorado?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Colorado. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than an engine and four wheels.