How can I get a cheap car rental in Washington?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations if you're looking to bag the best deal on a car rental:
- Compare as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that task completely painless!);
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best discounts for your desired destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab ride to a nearby car rental facility might score you significant savings;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Washington?
Sometimes it pays big to think small, especially if you'll be cruising around the busy streets of Seattle and Spokane. Economy rental cars are the number one pick for those visiting Washington — and there's so much to love about them. Easily zip around town, enjoy fabulous gas mileage, and most importantly, save cash. These cost-effective cars prove bigger isn't always better!
It's always good to get out of the city for a while, and if you do, you'll be richly rewarded. With mountains, forests, and rocky coastlines to marvel at, Washington offers endless day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the family more comfort and room for those longer drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Washington?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Washington, a safe and sturdy SUV could be a good choice. If you'd like the best possible deal and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is decide what will suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the highway.