Where is Wisconsin?
There's so much to see and do in Wisconsin, and there's nothing like plunging headfirst into your adventure with your very own rental car. Here's a bit of info to get you going. Wisconsin is a state of United States of America. You might like to start things in its capital city, Madison. Around 233,200 people live here.
What are the major attractions in Wisconsin?
You might find it tricky getting a parking space right in front of these popular attractions, but trust us — they're certainly worth a little walk. The greatest thing about a journey to Wisconsin is finally ticking these off your bucket list:
- Hearthstone Historic House Museum (1 mile from the center of Appleton)
- Wisconsin International Raceway (4 miles from the center of Village of Harrison)
- Milwaukee Art Museum (0.4 miles from the center of Milwaukee)
What are the best road trip destinations in Wisconsin?
Wisconsin is a wonderful place to take to the highways and byways behind the wheel of your own rental car. Turn up your favorite playlist and enjoy the convenience of discovering all the region's treasures dotted between each of its top travel destinations. Try to cross off as many of this place's most renowned destinations as you can:
- Milwaukee (population of 594,800)
- Madison (population of 233,200)
- Green Bay (population of 104,100)
- Appleton (population of 72,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Wisconsin?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird catches the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Wisconsin?
Searching for something that won't cost a small fortune? Meet the economy car. This dependable small vehicle is the most booked category of rental car in Wisconsin (and perfect if you're on a tighter budget). Fuel up the tank for a song and you'll be easily getting about cities like Milwaukee and Madison in no time.
Wisconsin has it all, including some striking lakes and forests. And there's no better way to discover them than with an epic ride like a convertible. Lower the top, feel the wind through your hair, and take in those uninterrupted views. With wheels like these, your travel itinerary will be screaming out for a couple of long road trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Wisconsin?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting your dream ride can easily be a reality! Experience the thrill of cruising the open roads in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or perhaps all you need is a budget ride to get you safely from A to B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Wisconsin.