What are the major attractions in Colorado Springs?
If your trip to Colorado Springs is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Discover the best that this city has to offer by adding United States Olympic Complex and Garden of the Gods to your itinerary. If you have an extra day up your sleeve, drop by Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings and Cave of the Winds too.
Stop by Colorado Springs City Auditorium. It's one sight you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum and Cottonwood Center for the Arts are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Colorado Springs?
Discover the delights of nearby Pueblo. What's 40 miles when you have a set of wheels? The journey there is half the fun! Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo, Pueblo Greyhound Racetrack and Elmwood Golf Course alone make the drive out worth it. Don't forget about Canon City either! Just 34 miles away, Temple Canyon Park, Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center and Dinosaur Depot Museum are must-sees here.
Where are the best convention centers near Colorado Springs?
Networking and socializing with lots of new people can be tiring. So if you're in Colorado Springs for a business trip, you'll be pleased to hear that there are some fantastic places to relax and unwind near these convention centers:
- Colorado Springs Convention Center (0.4 miles away).
- Norris Penrose Event Center (1 mile away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Colorado Springs?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our nifty filter tool will be your new bestie. Sift through the cheapest bargains from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Colorado Springs?
Having your own car in Colorado Springs will give you more freedom to go where you want, when you want. Maybe you're planning to leave the big city behind, get out on the open road, and go wherever the wind takes you. If so, drive off in one of our full-size or mid-size SUVs and take a look at the mountains in the area. If you'd prefer to experience the bright city lights, opt for something small. Navigating those busy streets will be much less stressful with a mini or compact car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Colorado Springs?
For some of us, owning a prestige vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams can easily be a reality! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a swish sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you're after is a cheap ride to get you from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Colorado Springs.