Where is New Hampshire?
Time is ticking. Don't fritter away valuable vacation time waiting for public transportation. Secure a rental car and bask in the freedom of having your own ride. Before you set out, here are some key facts about New Hampshire. New Hampshire is a state of United States of America. You might like to kick things off in its capital city, Concord. Approximately 42,700 people live here.
What are the major attractions in New Hampshire?
You might find it tricky scoring a parking space right in front of these well-known attractions, but believe us — they're definitely worth a short stroll. The best thing about a journey to New Hampshire is finally checking these off your to-do list: Fort Constitution Historical Site (2 miles from the center of Portsmouth) New Hampshire International Speedway (3 miles from the center of Manchester) Cannon Mountain Ski Area (6 miles from the center of Franconia)
What are the best road trip destinations in New Hampshire?
New Hampshire is a fantastic place to take to the highways and byways in your own set of wheels. Turn up the radio and enjoy the flexibility of discovering all the hidden gems scattered between each of its best destinations. Try to squeeze in as many of this place's most renowned destinations as you can:
- Manchester (population of 109,600)
- Keene (population of 23,400)
- Derry (population of 22,000)
- Portsmouth (population of 20,800)
How can I get a cheap car rental in New Hampshire?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- Browse as many different offers as you can (we make that job completely painless!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab drive to a neighboring car rental office may result in substantial savings;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay in advance and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in New Hampshire?
Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, particularly when it comes to your ride. In New Hampshire, compact cars are the most commonly booked rental vehicle for plenty of reasons. Great gas mileage, zippy maneuvering, and more environmentally friendly are only the start! If you're planning to cruise around Manchester or Nashua, grab the keys to something chic and compact.
That all said, New Hampshire boasts some amazing sandy shores, mountains, and forests. Many eager adventurers get out of the city to savor those picturesque vistas. If you want to do this, consider an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't think you'll wander off the beaten track, you'll value all that extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in New Hampshire?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream car is certainly within your grasp! Picture yourself rolling into town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a dependable set of wheels to get you quickly from point A to point B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit your style in New Hampshire.