Car rentals in North Hollywood: All you need to know
Hollywood has always had a certain razzle-dazzle, and North Hollywood (NoHo) in particular routinely kicks up the ante. There’s always a new play, new bar, or new mural on the wall to admire. Known for the slogan “Where the Arts Are Made,” NoHo is famous for its countless recording studios, art galleries, theatres, and boutiques. When you’re ready to see every inch of this sun-washed city, pick out a North Hollywood car rental and roll the windows down.
Given its creative reputation, most of the top things to do around North Hollywood revolve around artistic expression. Here are some of the best things to do around town:
- El Portal Theatre - This is one of the area’s historic theatres, and there’s always something playing on one of its three stages. The Lankershim Arts Center is another top choice for cutting-edge plays and musicals.
- Magnolia Blvd - As you cruise around Magnolia Blvd in your North Hollywood rental car, you’ll see a range of street art and quaint boutiques begging you to come in.
- Federal Bar - After touring the city, a little whiskey to toast the day is in order. Like most things in LA, this bar offers an extra pop of glamor, as it’s located inside a 1920s bank. Just make sure you find a ride home.
The Golden State is on full display when you’re in North Hollywood. You can expect sunny weather nearly every month of the year, with highs in the upper ’70s during the summer months. To avoid occasional rainstorms, plan your trip before January or after March, but even then, you won’t need more than a jacket and jeans when you’re cruising through town.
Park your rental car along any of these popular roads to experience North Hollywood to the fullest.
- Lankershim Blvd - Looking for nightlife? Lankershim Blvd is where you’ll find a cluster of popular bars and cabarets.
- Magnolia Blvd – When you’re ready for dinner, park your car on Magnolia Blvd. This is where you’ll find some of the best ramen and soups in the city.