What are the major attractions in Sveg?
Step out into the wider area and get back to nature with some activities like snowboarding. If you're after more, don't miss the opportunity to try your hand at skiing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sveg?
Want to see what's happening in nearby Klovsjo? What's 3 miles when you've got a set of wheels? Anyway, the journey is half the fun! After you've stretched out and had a bite to eat, it'll be time to admire the sights. We suggest starting with Fallmoranfallet, Fallmoran Open Air Museum and Fettjeafallet. Locals will also likely point you in the direction of Erikslund, 6 miles away. If you only have time for one thing here, let it be Stor Tan i Ange. (But we'd also highly recommend Borgsjo Church and the Hussborg Golf Club.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sveg?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and drive away with your dream ride.