Where is Sweden?
Driving in a foreign country is a daunting thought for some, but there's no need to stress. Get up to date on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of Sweden in no time at all. You'll find Sweden on the continent of Europe. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Stockholm, will jump out at you. If you want to get an insight into how this country is run, a visit here is a no-brainer.
What are the major attractions in Sweden?
What's the point of picking up a rental car if you aren't going to have a look at this destination's biggest and best sights? Sweden boasts some truly unforgettable attractions. Here are some you just simply can't miss:
- Casino Cosmopol Sundsvall (0.5 miles from the center of Sundsvall, Vasternorrland County)
- Gotlands Art Museum (0.1 miles from the center of Visby, Gotland (county))
- DBW's Botanical Garden (0.2 miles from the center of Visby, Gotland (county))
What are the best road trip destinations in Sweden?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this glorious region. Sweden is one of those places where the journey is just as exciting as each of its stunning destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as long or as little as you like exploring every one of its hidden treasures. Get out and discover some (or all) of this place's most renowned cities:
- Stockholm (population of 1,253,300)
- Malmo (population of 261,500)
- Uppsala (population of 127,700)
- Vasteras (population of 107,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sweden?
Below we've listed all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your ideal ride.