How can I get a cheap car rental in Prague?
Here are the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to be sure you're receiving the best price in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!