How can I get a cheap car rental in Prague?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with extra cash in your pocket:
- Look into as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that task a breeze!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Book as soon as your dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Prague?
Sometimes it pays to think small, especially if you'll be cruising the lively streets of Prague and Ricany. Economy rental cars are the number one choice for travelers in Prague — and there's loads to love about them. Easily zoom around town, enjoy great gas mileage, and save on rental fees. These affordable small vehicles prove bigger doesn't always mean better!
Don't restrict your adventuring to the urban centers. Prague has some unmissable scenery, such as rivers, canals, and forests. A set of wheels like a convertible will help you see them in style. These rental vehicles are perfect for those who'd like to appreciate the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't enjoy the sensation of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Prague?
First of all, there's an impressive variety of both economy and luxury rentals in Prague. What you opt for will depend on your funds as well as what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps an upmarket medium-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to zip around town in as efficiently as possible, stick with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).