Car rentals in Prague 1: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to get around Prague 1 whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the top sites around town and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Prague 1. CarRentals.com has collected your most popular questions about renting a car in Prague 1. Read on to find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where can I get a bargain car rental in Prague 1?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to grab budget-friendly deals. Just type in your travel dates and scroll down the list of car rental companies, choose the top rental locations, and find the cheapest offers in Prague 1. You can also:
- Compare and contrast daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. You don't want to be surprised with additional costs
- Determine the car you'll need for your trip. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have retailers in Prague 1?
From budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty to global names like National and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Prague 1?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're certain to find a car that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Prague 1?
Usually, to rent a car in Prague 1 you must be at least 21. But, you may find that there is an added charge if you are under 25 or for larger or higher category vehicles in particular. Go through the terms to find what the exact rate will be before you rent your vehicle.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Prague 1?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you rent a car. However, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's policy may also insure you. Keep in mind, your policies may not provide total coverage, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Check ahead of time and, if it's necessary, you can easily add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many rental car suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, the stand-out choice is usually full-to-full. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Prague 1.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for anyone who don't want to worry about watching the odometer their whole trip. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Know before you go
Before you begin on your Prague 1 vacation, be sure you check out a few items before you leave the car rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Look over the car and be certain there is no damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Prague 1 car rental today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. No matter the situation, CarRentals.com has a vehicle that can fit your needs and not break your wallet.