Car rentals in Pretoria-Gauteng: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to take you around Pretoria-Gauteng whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the famous sites around the city and park in front of the best restaurants in Pretoria-Gauteng. We've gathered your most popular questions about car rentals in Pretoria-Gauteng. Find out the dos and don'ts of booking a rental car.
Where do I find a great deal on a rental car in Pretoria-Gauteng?
You are on your way to locating the best price on your car rental by booking through us. But, you can try to do a couple things to keep your next rental affordable. Make sure to:
- Compare all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your vehicle of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you can make sure you know the actual cost before you book
- Don't get more car than you'll need. Generally, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have agencies in Pretoria-Gauteng?
From budget-friendly brands like Fox and Budget to global names like National and Enterprise, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the reviews to get an idea of which is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Pretoria-Gauteng?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this metropolis means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Pretoria-Gauteng?
Normally, the age limit for car rentals in Pretoria-Gauteng is 21. Please note, you may find that there is an additional charge if you are under 25 or for larger or higher category rentals. Read through the terms to find what any additional charges is before you reserve your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Pretoria-Gauteng?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to purchase temporary coverage with the rental car company.Many credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) will offer coverage. But many of them have restrictions, like not covering larger vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. Make sure to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you travel to Pretoria-Gauteng.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy should I get?
We usually advise that customers opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for travelers who don't want to worry about watching the odometer their whole trip. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Check the fine print before you book.
Tips before you leave the lot
Make sure you go over a few things before you leave the rental lot on your Pretoria-Gauteng adventure. You should take time to:
- Inspect your car and determine if there is any damage or scratches. If you notice any, mark it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new region
Book your Pretoria-Gauteng rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Pretoria-Gauteng has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the well-known restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the terrific sites in Pretoria-Gauteng.