How can I get a cheap car rental in Africa and Indian Ocean?
We've pulled together a list of the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- Check out as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices fall for your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're scoring the best price in town;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you look out for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream ride.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Africa and Indian Ocean?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is certainly within your grasp! Imagine the joy of cruising down the highway in a swish sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or perhaps all you need is a set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Africa and Indian Ocean.