Car rentals in Aqaba: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to take you around Aqaba whether you're traveling for a business or pleasure. Explore the famous sites around town and park in front of the best restaurants in Aqaba. We've collected your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Aqaba. Read on to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where can I find a bargain car rental in Aqaba?
We always try to get you the best deal. However, there are ways to get an even cheaper price on your next booking. Be sure to:
- Compare daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. You don't want to be surprised with added costs
- Don't get more car than you'll need. Normally, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Aqaba rental car.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Aqaba?
CarRentals.com has around a half-dozen rental car companies to choose from in Aqaba. You'll find some of the best suppliers, like Hertz. Look through the online reviews to get an idea of which is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Aqaba?
That all depends on your needs and what activities you want to do in Aqaba. If you're having trouble deciding, make sure to look over our table below. We've compared the most popular types of vehicles for you:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Aqaba?
Normally, the age limit for car rentals in Aqaba is 21. However, you may find that there is an additional fee if you're under 25 or for higher category rentals. Go over the terms to discover what the exact price will be before you rent your car.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Aqaba?
Insurance is always needed, no matter where you're renting a car. That said, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, your policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it is required, you can conveniently include it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to find an open gas station near the drop-off location
What fuel policy should I get?
We usually recommend that you choose the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Aqaba?
Unlimited miles is a great option if you plan to do a bit of sightseeing or visit several business associates all over Aqaba. You can cruise wherever you want and not incur added charges. Make sure to read your policy to discover if there are mileage restrictions.
Tips before you leave the lot
Before you get started on your Aqaba adventure, make sure you go over a few items before you leave the rental lot. You should take time to:
- Check out your car and be certain there is no damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Aqaba rental car today
Know that you can count on a perfect car that will leave you with cash to spare when you reserve with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your perfect Aqaba rental car when you book with CarRentals.com. See you on the road.