Where is Jordan?
Driving in a foreign country can be a daunting experience for some people, but you don't have to stress. Read up on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car through the winding roads of Jordan before you know it. Jordan is located on the continent of Middle East, a stretch of land that is always ready to surprise and delight. Its capital is Amman. Home to some of the country's best attractions, it's a terrific introduction to what this place is about.
What are the best road trip destinations in Jordan?
Jordan is an amazing place to hit the highways in your own set of wheels. Turn up the music and enjoy the freedom and independence of exploring all the region's gems dotted between each of its most appealing tourist destinations. Try to cross off as many of this place's most renowned destinations as possible:
- Amman (population of 1,275,900)
- Irbid (population of 307,500)
- Aqaba (population of 95,000)
- Tabaqat Fahl (population of 1,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Jordan?
We've rounded up the best ways to help you save some serious cash:
- Use our clever filter feature to help point you towards the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're receiving the cheapest bargain around;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and get some of the best rates around;
- Last of all, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a heap of savings!