Car rentals in Netanya: All you need to know
You want a great car to get around Netanya whether you're traveling for a business or pleasure. Explore the famous sites around town and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Netanya. We've collected the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Netanya. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How do I get a great deal on a rental car in Netanya?
You're on your way to finding the best deal on your car rental by booking through CarRentals.com. However, there are a more ways to increase your savings. Make sure to:
- Compare and contrast daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the car of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you can make sure you know the actual cost before you rent
- Don't get more vehicle than you need. Generally, the smaller the car, the lower the rate
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have outlets in Netanya?
CarRentals.com has around six rental car providers to choose from in Netanya. You'll find some of the best providers, like Sixt. Read through the reviews to help you figure out which one is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Netanya?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this metropolis means you're bound to find a car that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Netanya?
Usually, to rent a car in Netanya you must be at least 21. Please note, you may find that there is an added charge if you are under the age of 25 or for larger or higher category rentals in particular. Read through the terms to discover what the exact fee will be before you book your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Netanya?
When cruising through Netanya or the rest of Israel, you will need insurance. Many suppliers need proof of insurance before you rent a car. The majority of countries require the driver to have insurance. You might be able to purchase additional insurance through the rental car dealer for your trip, if you think your insurance won't cover your rental.
The major credit card issuers (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) will generally offer coverage. But many of them have restrictions, like not covering larger vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. Make sure to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you head to Netanya.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will need to search for an open gas station close to the drop-off location
What fuel policy should I get?
Many rental car suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Netanya.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you want to see all that Netanya offers, you're going to want unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional fees. Go over the fine print to be sure they are actually "unlimited."
Tips before you leave the lot
Make sure you go over a few things before you leave the car rental lot on your Netanya adventure. It's important to:
- Look over the vehicle and be certain there is no damage or scrapes. If you notice any, write it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new city
Book your Netanya car rental today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. No matter who you're traveling with, CarRentals.com has a vehicle that can fit your needs and not deplete your travel fund.