What are the major attractions in Dubai?
If you're not already eager to see Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall during your vacation in Dubai, you should be. These famous sights and landmarks are some of the most incredible on the planet.
Explore the best of what this place has to offer by adding Dubai Creek and the Dubai Museum to your must-see list. If you've got some spare time, swing by the Grand Mosque and Gold Souk as well.
Close to the center, Deira City Centre is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. If you've still got room on your travel itinerary, BurJuman Mall and Wafi City Mall will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dubai?
Want to explore what's on offer in nearby Al Hamriya? What's 18 miles when you have your own rental car? Anyway, the drive itself is half the fun! The Hamidiya Mosque should be at the top of your list here. The Ajman Museum and Ajman Ladies Park are awesome attractions too. Lying 25 miles away, Umm al Quwain is another place to shoot for. If you visit, make sure you don't miss Dreamland, the Umm Al Quwain Motor Racing Club and the Umm Al Quwain Museum.
Where are the best beaches near Dubai?
Be sure to pack a good book and perhaps even a kite. Dubai has some magnificent beaches you can go for a leisurely drive to, including:
- Kite Beach (9 miles away).
- Umm Suqeim Beach (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Dubai?
Located 3 miles from Dubai, Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre is a great place to go for a work conference. After an exhausting day of mingling and getting to know new people, you'll be able to jump into your rental car and drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a leisurely cruise around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dubai?
Here are the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our hard-working filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Scan all of the hottest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- You can often save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to bag a load of savings!