What are the major attractions in Dubai?
If your trip to Dubai is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
If you're not already excited to see Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa while you're in Dubai, you should be. They're some of the most famous landmarks in the world.
You'll have to rise early if you're planning to see all the great attractions that this place has to offer. Gold Souk and Grand Mosque are no-brainers. Dubai Museum and The Dubai Heritage Village can't be missed either.
Stop by Perfume Souq. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have room on that travel itinerary, Spice Souk and Naif Souq will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dubai?
Keep on driving to Motor City, a charming day-trip destination 16 miles away. There are a few fascinating attractions here like Dubai Autodrome. Endurance City is another worthwhile destination to key into your GPS. About 31 miles away, some of its most visited attractions include Dubai International Endurance City.
Where are the best beaches near Dubai?
Don't forget to pack your favorite novel and perhaps even a volleyball. Dubai has some magnificent beaches you can take a road trip to, including:
- Kite Beach (9 miles away).
- Umm Suqeim Beach (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Dubai?
Here on a work-related trip? You'll be happy to know that Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre has some wonderful hotels and cafés close by. You'll find it 3 miles from Dubai.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dubai?
Here's a rundown of all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- Our convenient filter tool is about to become your new best friend. Scan the cheapest bargains from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable deals for your chosen location;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab journey to a nearby car rental facility might mean some significant savings;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, see if you can get a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so look out for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Dubai?
Rent some wheels and get around Dubai your way. Love to head out into some nature? Opt for an SUV. This vehicle is ideal for those who want outdoor adventures. Just want to get comfortably from A to B and traveling with minimal luggage? If you aren't planning on driving for long distances, a compact or a mini is an excellent option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Dubai?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting the car of your dreams is far easier than you think! Picture yourself tearing down the open road in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or maybe you're just after a dependable set of wheels to get you from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Dubai.