Car rentals in Makati City: All you need to know
A Makati City car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even see what else the rest of the area has to offer. We've answered the most popular questions about car rentals in Makati City. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where can I get a great deal on a rental car in Makati City?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to get the best deals. Simply type in your travel dates and go down the list of rental car suppliers, choose the top rental locations, and find the cheapest packages Makati City has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you will know the true cost before you rent
- Don't rent more vehicle than you need. Typically, the smaller the class the lower the rate
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have agencies in Makati City?
From global names like Enterprise and Hertz to budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Makati City?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this metropolis means you're bound to find a car that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Makati City?
Typically, to rent a car in Makati City you must be at least 21. Please note, there might be an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for higher category cars. Read over the supplier's terms to determine what any additional charges is before you book your rental.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Makati City?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you rent a car. Nevertheless, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay for the rental in full using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, those policies may not provide 100% coverage, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it is required, you can easily include it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to search for a gas station near your car rental supplier
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
At CarRentals.com, we recommend a full to full policy. You pick up your rental with a full tank, and you will want to return it topped off. If you want to save some money, fill up your tank before bringing the rental. Stations near airports or car rental places tend to have higher prices.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Makati City?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you drive off
Before you get going on your Makati City adventure, check a few things before you leave the lot. You should:
- Look over your vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If so, write it down on the paperwork
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Makati City rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Makati City has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the highly-rated restaurants, renowned landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Makati City.