Where is Philippines?
There's no better way to experience a new country than from the driver's seat of a rental car. You'll have plenty of confidence hitting the wide open road in Philippines after you bring yourself up to date on a few basics. Philippines is just one of the countries located in Asia, a stretch of land that never fails to exhilarate and delight. Its capital is Manila. Home to some of the country's most impressive sights, it's a wonderful introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in Philippines?
Amazing sights are around almost every corner in Philippines. Sit down, buckle up and we'll give you the scoop on a few of them. Your first stop should be SM Mall of Asia, 4 miles from the middle of Manila. Not just any old attraction, this renowned place attracts numerous visitors each and every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in Philippines?
Being in control of when and where you travel is a huge advantage of having your own rental car on vacation. Call the shots during your journey around Philippines and revel in the freedom of visiting its most popular destinations at your own speed. Try to visit as many of this place's most outstanding destinations as you can:
- Manila (population of 1,600,000)
- Davao (population of 1,212,500)
- General Santos (population of 679,600)
- Zamboanga (population of 457,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Philippines?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- Compare as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that job child's play!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What is the most popular rental car category in Philippines?
Sometimes it pays to think small, particularly if you'll be cruising the buzzing streets of Manila and Davao. Economy rental cars are the top pick for travelers in Philippines — and there's plenty to love about them. Easily zoom around town, get excellent gas mileage, and save cash. These low-cost small vehicles prove bigger doesn't always mean better!
It's always a great idea to head out of the city, and if you do, you'll be handsomely rewarded. With rolling hills, foothills, and rainforests to enjoy, Philippines is ripe for exciting day trips. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you more comfort and room for those longer rides.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Philippines?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream ride is easier than you think! Imagine the joy of rolling into town in a fancy sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you're after is a cheap ride to get you quickly and safely from A to B. Extravagant or economical? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Philippines.