Where is Philippines?
Is there a better way to explore a new country than from the driver's seat of a rental car? You'll have confidence hitting the road in Philippines after getting to know some of the basics. Found on the continent of Asia, Philippines has something to offer everyone. No trip here could be considered complete without stopping off at the country's capital, Manila.
What are the major attractions in Philippines?
What's the point of having a rental car if you're not going to see this destination's most iconic sights? Philippines is home to some truly breathtaking attractions. Here are a few you just simply can't miss:
- Magellan's Cross (0.1 miles from the center of Downtown Cebu, Cebu)
- Puka Beach (7 miles from the center of Malay, Aklan (province))
- Balinghai Beach (6 miles from the center of Malay, Aklan (province))
What are the best road trip destinations in Philippines?
With long stretches of smooth highways and tempting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Philippines vacations into driving getaways. If you're organizing the road trip of a lifetime, it pays to know which cities to add to your bucket list. Get out and discover some (or all) of this place's most outstanding cities:
- Manila (population of 1,600,000)
- Davao (population of 1,212,500)
- General Santos (population of 679,600)
- Zamboanga (population of 457,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Philippines?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Some car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!