What are the major attractions in Bangkok?
If your trip to Bangkok is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
You might need to ask the boss for a couple more days off, because Bangkok is simply bursting with iconic attractions. Make a start at Wat Pho and Temple of the Emerald Buddha. You won't want to miss Grand Palace and Wat Arun either.
Soak up the best of what this place has to offer by adding Siam Paragon Mall and Siam Center to your schedule. If you've got some spare time, swing by Pratunam Market and MBK Center as well.
Close to the center, Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is one sight you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. If you still have room on your travel itinerary, Pantip Plaza and Siam Square will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bangkok?
If you're on the hunt for day-trip ideas from Bangkok, you certainly aren't going to come up short! Lat Sawai, just 19 miles away, offers some fantastic attractions that'll keep you on the go. Stop in at Saimai Hospital and Dream World to start learning the culture of the region. Then finish off your trip with a visit to Wongsakorn Market.
Where are the best convention centers near Bangkok?
If you're traveling to Bangkok for work-related reasons, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some convention centers. With your own rental car, you can relax knowing you'll arrive on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (2 miles away).
- Thailand Cultural Center (2 miles away).
- Navy Hall (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bangkok?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our convenient filter tool will be your new best friend. Sift through the biggest deals from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a neighboring car rental center might mean some generous savings;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Some places reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to bag a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Bangkok?
With notable sights like Wat Arun and Grand Palace, it's easy to see why Bangkok is a city on many bucket lists. But if you plan to drive in this metropolis, it's a good idea to think small. A compact rental car will have you masterfully maneuvering the hectic streets and parking will be a cinch. If you're daunted by city driving, there's a great deal to explore farther afield. Climb behind the wheel of a four-wheel drive or an SUV and savor the beautiful coral reefs that Bangkok is renowned for.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bangkok?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting your dream car is far more achievable than you might think! Picture yourself cruising the open roads in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a budget ride to get you safely from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit you in Bangkok.