What are the major attractions in Winston - Salem?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Hanes Mall. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' to-do lists. Old Salem and the Benton Convention Center are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Winston - Salem?
Seen all the main attractions in Winston - Salem? There's no need to pack away those walking shoes just yet. You'll find some world-renowned attractions just a little further out. About 4 miles away in Asheboro, the North Carolina Zoo attracts the crowds year-round. Why not head there and see what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Winston - Salem?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions if you're looking to score the cheapest possible car rental:
- Browse as many different offers as you can (we make that chore as easy as pie!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices get lower for your location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. The early bird catches the worm!