What are the major attractions in Winston - Salem?
If your trip to Winston - Salem is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Wake Forest University is a noteworthy attraction in this marvelous city. Stop in and find out what all the fuss is about.
Plan a stop at Frank L. Horton Museum Center. It's one sight you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some space on that schedule, Benton Convention Center and BB&T Ballpark will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Winston - Salem?
There's no reason to spend all your time in Winston - Salem, particularly when renowned sights are not too far away. North Carolina Aviation Museum hardly needs an introduction. Located about 37 miles away in Asheboro, your itinerary just has to include this must-see attraction.
Where are the best convention centers near Winston - Salem?
If you're eager to get out and mix with new people, participating in an event at Benton Convention Center is a great idea. You'll find it 0.2 miles from Winston - Salem, so have a look through the calendar of events and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Winston - Salem?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching deals;
- And finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Winston - Salem?
Sure, it's possible to explore Winston - Salem without wheels. But with so much to see and do, having one will definitely make your trip all the more memorable. If you're excited to venture out into nature, opt for a vehicle with a little extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be just the ticket. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a great choice if you're only taking shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Winston - Salem?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Winston - Salem. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than four wheels and a gas pedal. The choice is yours.