How can I get a cheap car rental in Sao Paulo?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Our terrific filter feature will be your new BFF. Compare the cheapest deals from all of the top companies quickly and easily;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best discounts for your selected destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and get some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some impressive savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Sao Paulo?
Sometimes it pays big to think small, particularly if you'll be navigating the streets of Sao Paulo and Campinas. Economy rental cars are the number one choice for travelers in Sao Paulo — and there's loads to love about them. Zip around town easily, enjoy excellent gas mileage, and most importantly, save cash on rental fees. These affordable little cars prove bigger isn't always better!
Sao Paulo boasts some amazing beaches, sandy shores, and rivers. It would be a shame not to get out of town to see those picturesque vistas. If that sounds enticing, consider booking an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you don't intend to go off-road, you'll welcome all the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sao Paulo?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Sao Paulo. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. The choice is yours.