What are the major attractions in Pocos De Caldas?
Close to the center, the Christ the Redeemer is one spot you might like to put on your to-do list. The Palace Casino and SESC Pocos de Caldas Community Center are also close by and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pocos De Caldas?
Want to check out nearby Jacutinga? What's 35 miles when you have your own set of wheels? Anyway, the journey there is half the fun! Parque Primo Raphaelli, Santo Antonio church and Pico da Forquilha alone justify the drive out here. Don't forget about Mococa either! Just 4 miles away, it also offers plenty to see and do. The Mococa Municipal Theater, House of Culture Rogerio Cardoso and Bosque Zequinha de Abreu are non-negotiable stops.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pocos De Caldas?
Here you'll find our top recommendations if you want to score the best price on a car rental:
- Browse as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that job a breeze!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab journey to a close-by rental car office may mean big savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be charged for an entire extra day;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — watch out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal ride.