How can I get a cheap car rental in South America?
Here you'll find our top tips if you're looking to grab the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable bargains for your desired destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to be sure you're scoring the absolute best offer around;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to grab some great savings.
Should I get a luxury rental car in South America?
First of all, there's a great range of both economy and luxury vehicles to rent in South America. What you go for depends on your budget and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps an upmarket medium-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you just need something to get you around town at the cheapest price possible, you're better off going with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).