What are the major attractions in Ribeirao Preto?
If your trip to Ribeirao Preto is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Not far from the heart of the city, Museum of Image and Sound is one attraction to consider adding to your to-do list. If you still have room on that schedule, Morro de Sao Bento Park and Arena Theater Jaime Zeiger will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ribeirao Preto?
Don't spend all your time in Ribeirao Preto, particularly when iconic sights are on your doorstep. Shopping Jaragua is worth a visit. It's located in Araraquara, 50 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Ribeirao Preto?
Going to Ribeirao Preto for work? After an exhausting day of mingling and making new connections, you might find your stomach calling out for food. Thankfully, these convention centers offer an easy commute to some great restaurants and cafés:
- Ribeirao Preto Convention Center (2 miles away).
- Pereira Alvim Events Center (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ribeirao Preto?
Here are our top suggestions if you want to grab the best price on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter tool to point you toward the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A brief cab drive to a neighboring car rental facility might score you some significant savings;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- No one likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ribeirao Preto?
Heading to Ribeirao Preto to cross off Shopping Jaragua and Botanical Garden Grove? Now that's a dream road trip! But it's wise to give a bit of thought to exactly how you'll get about. Driving in this busy metropolis can be daunting, so go for a smaller vehicle, like an economy or a compact car. You'll be weaving in and out of traffic and snapping up car spaces like you lived there your whole life. If you'd prefer to leave the driving for outside the city, that's cool too. Book something a little bigger and more comfortable, like an SUV, and discover the beaches of Sao Paulo.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ribeirao Preto?
You'll be glad to hear that there's an impressive variety of both luxury and economy rental vehicles on offer in Ribeirao Preto. What you go for depends on what you're willing to spend and what you're planning to do. Specialty vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a fancy mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a set of wheels to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, you're better off going with an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).