Where is Brazil?
Driving in a new country is a daunting thought for some travelers, but there's no need to worry. Get your head around the following facts and you'll be cruising your rental car through the winding roads of Brazil before you know it. Brazil sits on the continent of South America, a stretch of land that never fails to inspire and impress. Its capital is Brasilia. Home to some of the country's most popular attractions, it's the perfect introduction to what this place is all about.
What are the major attractions in Brazil?
What's the point of grabbing a rental car if you aren't going to soak up this place's most exciting sights? Brazil is home to some incredible attractions. Here are some you just simply can't miss:
- Campeche Island (193 miles from the center of Santa Catarina (state), South Region)
- Anhumas Abyss (11 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
- Municipal Baths (4 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Brazil?
Being in control of where and when you travel is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take the reins on your journey around Brazil and delight in the freedom of discovering all its most exciting destinations at your own pace. Here are some of the most well-known regions to explore in this beautiful place:
- Sao Paulo (population of 10,021,300)
- Rio de Janeiro (population of 6,023,700)
- Fortaleza (population of 2,400,000)
- Belo Horizonte (population of 2,373,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Brazil?
Here's our recommendations on how to hit the road with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter feature will be your new bestie. Size up the hottest discounts, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and immediately find out when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to be sure you're scoring the best price in town;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay right away and drive away with some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream ride.