Car rentals in Campinas: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to take you around Campinas whether you're traveling for a business or pleasure. Explore the famous sites around town and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Campinas. CarRentals.com has collected your most popular questions about car rentals in Campinas. Find out the dos and don'ts of car rentals.
Where do I find a great deal on a rental car in Campinas?
We always try to get you the best deal. But, there are ways to get an even lower price on your next booking. Be sure to:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you will know the total cost before you book
- Don't get more vehicle than you'll need. Typically, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have outlets in Campinas?
In Campinas, there are 5 rental providers to pick from, like Hertz. Scan through the online reviews to help you figure out which is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Campinas?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're bound to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Campinas?
Generally, to rent a car in Campinas you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to find what the total is before you reserve your rental.
Does Campinas require rental car insurance?
Insurance is mandatory, no matter where you're renting a car. That said, you might already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, those policies may not provide 100% coverage, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it is required, you can just add it at checkout.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually suggest that customers opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for anyone who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you drive off
Before you get going on your Campinas vacation, be sure you check out a few things before you leave the car rental lot. You should take time to:
- Walk around your car and determine if there is any dents or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Campinas car rental today
Maybe you're traveling solo, maybe you're bringing your partner or kids, or maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. CarRentals.com has the ideal vehicle that can fit your needs and not deplete your travel piggy bank.