Where is North Holland?
Are you the kind of traveler who's into working out each and every detail of your getaway? Or would you rather pick up a rental car and be more of a free spirit? Whatever your style, there are some key points about North Holland that you really should know. You'll have to book a flight to Netherlands to make it to this awesome destination.
What are the major attractions in North Holland?
You might have a little trouble getting a parking spot right in front of these popular attractions, but believe us — they're most definitely worth a short wander. The greatest thing about an adventure in North Holland is finally ticking these off your bucket list:
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug) (1 mile from the center of Amsterdam (and vicinity), Zaanstad)
- Begijnhof (.2 miles from the center of Amsterdam (and vicinity), Zaanstad)
- Royal Palace (.1 miles from the center of Amsterdam (and vicinity), Zaanstad)
What are the best road trip destinations in North Holland?
North Holland is the perfect place to take to the highways and byways in your own set of wheels. Crank up the tunes and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of discovering all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most popular tourist destinations. Here are some of the most outstanding cities in this magnificent place:
- Amsterdam (population of 741,6)
- Haarlem (population of 147,6)
- Alkmaar (population of 94,9)
- Hilversum (population of 83,6)