Where is Netherlands?
Driving in a new and unfamiliar country can be a daunting experience for some people, but there's no need to stress. Get up to date on the following info and you'll be cruising your rental car through the winding roads of Netherlands in no time at all. Netherlands lies on the continent of Europe, a land mass that never fails to surprise and delight. Its capital is Amsterdam. Home to some of the country's best sights, it's the perfect introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in Netherlands?
Raring to take off on your big Netherlands getaway? Thinking about what to put on your schedule? Don't fret — we're here to point you in the right direction. Here are some popular attractions in this exciting place:
- Planetarium (0.3 miles from the center of Franeker, Friesland)
- Het Princessehof (0.4 miles from the center of Leeuwarden, Friesland)
- Grote Markt (0.1 miles from the center of Groningen, Groningen)
What are the best road trip destinations in Netherlands?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take the reins on your adventure around Netherlands and revel in the freedom of visiting all its most exciting destinations at your own pace. Try to check off as many of this place's most outstanding destinations as you can:
- Amsterdam (population of 741,600)
- Rotterdam (population of 598,200)
- The Hague (population of 474,300)
- Utrecht (population of 290,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Netherlands?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to make sure you're receiving the best possible price around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a lower price by switching up the days in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and drive away with some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.