Where is Japan?
Driving in unfamiliar territory can be a daunting experience for some, but there's no need to worry. Read up on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of Japan in no time. Located on the continent of Asia, Japan has something to offer all kinds of travelers. No trip here would be complete without stopping in at the country's capital, Tokyo.
What are the major attractions in Japan?
You might find it tricky getting a parking spot right in front of these popular attractions, but trust us — they're certainly worth a short stroll. The greatest thing about a journey to Japan is striking these off your bucket list:
- Oriental Museum (1 mile from the center of Okayama (and vicinity), Japan)
- Okayama Castle (1 mile from the center of Okayama (and vicinity), Japan)
- Hayashibara Museum of Art (0.6 miles from the center of Okayama (and vicinity), Japan)
What are the best road trip destinations in Japan?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this spectacular country. Japan is one of those special places where the journey is just as exciting as every one of its awesome destinations. With your own ride, you can spend as long as you like discovering all there is to see. Here are some of the most well-known regions to explore in this magnificent place:
- Tokyo (population of 8,336,600)
- Yokohama (population of 3,574,400)
- Osaka (population of 2,592,400)
- Nagoya (population of 2,191,300)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Japan?
Below you'll find our top suggestions to bag the cheapest possible rental car:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that task completely painless!);
- Check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car office might result in some impressive savings;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- No one enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay in advance and score some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!