How can I get a cheap car rental in Kyushu?
Here's our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that job as easy as ABC!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some rental companies offer discounts if you pay right away, so keep a lookout for these great deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.