Where is Kyushu?
Maybe you're the type of vacationer who organizes every little detail of your journey. Or perhaps you'd rather hop in your rental car and go wherever the wind takes you. No matter your style, there are some key points about Kyushu that you really should know. This amazing destination can be found in Japan.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kyushu?
We've rounded up our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — watch out for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in Kyushu?
It's always a nice idea to get out of the city for a bit, and if you do, get set to be richly rewarded. With tablelands, coral reefs, and cliffs to discover, Kyushu offers endless day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you and your passengers more comfort and room for those scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kyushu?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to head off on an amazing road trip around Kyushu, a roomy SUV could be the best solution. If you want the cheapest possible price and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you need to do is decide what's going to be the best fit, pack up the car, and start clocking up those miles.