What are the major attractions in Naha?
If your trip to Naha is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Not far from the city center, Palette Kumoji is one spot you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have space on that itinerary, Naha City Museum of History and Fukushu-en Garden will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Naha?
If you're searching for a day-trip destination, we've got a couple of suggestions. Located 31 miles away, Nago is worth jumping in the car for. Explore the area starting with Okinawa Fruit Land, Mt. Katsuu and Bankoku Shinryokan. Located 34 miles away, Motobu is another popular tourist destination. If you swing by, be sure to check out Minna Island Beach, Emerald Beach and Cape Bisezaki.
Where are the best beaches near Naha?
There's nothing quite like opening the car window and feeling the cool salty sea air in your hair while you're cruising by the seaside. Pack a picnic hamper and spend some time having fun in the sun at one of the beautiful beaches near Naha. Well-loved options include:
- Toyosaki Chura Sun Beach (4 miles away).
- Ginowan Tropical Beach (6 miles away).
- Bibi Beach (6 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Naha?
Here for work-related reasons? You'll be happy that Okinawa Convention Center has some amazing hotels and cafés nearby. It's situated 6 miles from Naha.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Naha?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter tool to help steer you toward the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting the best deal around;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Naha?
Naha knows how to dazzle. You could spend a week or more in this place and still not see it all. If you'd like to take in as much as you can in this thriving metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that city driving usually goes hand in hand with tight streets and even tighter parking spots. But don't stress — a small car like a compact can make this a lot less daunting. If you're aiming to get out of the city and enjoy some of the rocky coastlines that Naha is well known for, you'll want a car with more power. A full-size or mid-size SUV is a good choice.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Naha?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to head off on an amazing road trip around Naha, a spacious SUV could be the perfect solution. If you want the cheapest possible price and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you need to do is choose what suits you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and clock up those miles.