How can I get a cheap car rental in Attica?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that task child's play!);
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best prices for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- Book as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Attica?
Great fun to drive, a piece of cake to park, and inexpensive to run — it isn't difficult to see why minis are such a big hit with travelers to Attica. Rent one and you'll be whizzing along the streets of Athens and Nea Penteli in the blink of an eye. Hoping to hit the open road and see a bit more of the area? These little vehicles are also great for short trips if you're traveling light.
From rivers to shingle seashores and mountains, Attica is home to some striking natural attractions. Why not take off and enjoy the very best of them? Leave the city and organize some fun day trips. An SUV is a perfect fit for longer drives. With an ability to tackle all kinds of roads, these bigger vehicles make it a cinch to veer off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Attica?
First of all, there's an impressive variety of both high-end and economy vehicles to rent in Attica. What you opt for will depend on your budget and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick an elite SUV, or perhaps a fancy mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you just need something to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, stick with an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).