Where is Oita?
Last-minute travel can be thrilling, but before you screw up that map and throw out your guide book, let us tell you some details about Oita. This great vacation destination is in Japan. If you're looking to gain some local knowledge, you shouldn't have too many difficulties. Just drop your window and ask one of the 448,900 people who live here.
Where are the best road trip destinations in Oita?
You can't go past the comfort and convenience of having your own rental car. Oita is lucky to have some outstanding destinations, and you deserve to appreciate them all at your own speed. Try to include as many of this destination's most well-known cities on your itinerary as possible:
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oita?
Below are our top suggestions if you're looking to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our convenient filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a neighboring car rental center may result in substantial savings;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in Oita?
Not only are minis the smallest car available for rent in Oita, they're also the most popular with travelers. Economical and easy on the bank account, these slick little cars are perfect for scooting in and out of narrow lanes in the bustling streets of cities like Oita and Nakatsu. They're also a cinch to park!
That said, Oita boasts some incredible tablelands, coral reefs, and cliffs. Many intrepid adventurers get out of the city to savor those jaw-dropping scenes. If that sounds good to you, book an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't have plans to travel off-road, you'll be glad you have that extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Oita?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Oita. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?